Chloe + Corinne's House

A single girl living with her little dog, trying to navigate the world.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm stuck

Having lots of ideas and inspiration can make for some difficult design decisions.  For example, I love the look of white trim throughout a house.  I think it would look great in my house, so I start to get excited with the idea, then remember that my staircase is solid wood and would be a real pain to sand, prime, and paint.  Let's not even get started on ideas for the kitchen!

Some ideas I have will actually work for my house though, like:

  • Repainting every room
  • Floating shelves (shelves exactly like these are ready and waiting to be painted in my garage, but I'm in need of a few more and have no carpentry skills)
  • Refinishing the cabinets in the kitchen
  • New lights in the bathroom
  • Building/buying storage
That's just a handful of ideas, mainly the little, easy ones I can do now.  I have some pretty grandiose ideas at times, like the white trim mentioned above or adding onto the master bedroom above the garage so that there are two full bathrooms.  What can I say, I get ahead of myself sometimes?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home