Chloe + Corinne's House

A single girl living with her little dog, trying to navigate the world.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pure White

Earlier this week, I decided to paint a small 12-inch section of the trim in my office white.  I taped off the area, placed a spiffy little plastic tool under the trim to protect the carpet, and brushed on one coat of Behr's Ultra Pure White paint (the off-the-shelf stuff).  Imagine my surprise that a.) it worked and b.) one of the kitties has perfect aim and got a nice hairball right on the area I had painted the night before!  Way to go, kitty cat!

I think later today I'll try to give all the trim in that room one coat of paint.  But for now, you'll just have to picture it in your mind!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home