Chloe + Corinne's House

A single girl living with her little dog, trying to navigate the world.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Snow snow snow snow snow!

I want to wash my hands, my face, and hair with snoooooooow!

I used to sing that song every single year in chorus back in high school.  But really, it was the snow that kept me away for the past two weeks!  My job is highly impacted by bad weather, so when that major snow and ice storm swept over the Midwest, shutting down everything from Dallas to Chicago, my days at the office were a little busier than usual.  My computer's power adapter also decided to go bad, so I was unplugged when at home for about a week too!

That also means that I haven't been able to do much around the house!  Today I sat down and wrote out a long list of all the ideas that have popped into my head so far.  I bought a small notebook and labeled each page for every room, listing every single idea I've had for each space.  I have a lot of work ahead of me!  It's all bound to change too.  But the top of the list is to finish painting all the rooms.  I think I'll personally feel a little more "moved in" when that's all said and done.  After that, I think the next step will be to finish the office.  For some reason, that room calls out to me.  I've never been done to truly use a computer desk or actually file things away, and I think that's largely because I never liked my office area.  The goal for this office is to be a space that I actually want to be in.  Keep your fingers crossed that it won't be too hard!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home