Chloe + Corinne's House

A single girl living with her little dog, trying to navigate the world.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Normalcy

I think I'm going to try a personal little challenge.  Rather than this blog being solely about the trials and tribulations of first-time homeownership, I think perhaps I'll write about some personal stuff too.  Maybe?  Anyone?  Bueller?

Let's see....had my wisdom teeth out two weeks ago.  It was awful.  I survived off smoothies, pudding, and Jello for about 10 days.  I did a serious happy dance when I finally got to eat a Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich on Friday night.  So what if I've had two more since then?  IT'S WORTH IT!!!

Chloe survived her own surgery.  The vet is extremely pleased with how the paw looks, and I'm extremely pleased with how quickly Chloe returned to her normal crazy Min Pin self.

The heat wave we've been experiencing has been excruciating.  Thankfully it hasn't been too humid (at least, not by my standards of humid).  And during last week's storm, my house only sustained minor damage and I wasn't without power for too long.  Kudos to Home Depot on Trueman Blvd for allowing Chloe to come along with me on Saturday morning!  The only damage to the house was the loss of a few roof peak shingles, some siding was pulled off (and landed in my neighbors' yard), and a gutter was pulled away from the roof on one end.  Now if only the guy my realtor recommended to fix everything would be able to come out today or tomorrow to look over everything and give me a repair quote!

I seriously thought I posted this last week!  Ooops!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home