Chloe + Corinne's House

A single girl living with her little dog, trying to navigate the world.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mismatched

I'm not sure if my kitchen cabinets have always been two different colors.  The house has been around for 20 years and just about every major appliance is the original, so it's highly possible that the cabinets are 100% original.  I could be wrong but.....

 With flash....

 Without flash......
 
Perfect shot of the two-tone look.....also, the light AND fan about the stove both do not work

Hard to believe there used to be a bigger light there.  I can't decide what I think about this one.

I mentioned in the last post the colors I'm leaning towards for the cabinets and counters, but any ideas for wall colors would be welcomed.  The wall with the stove will be painted, as well as the wall that overlooks the living room and the piece that juts out.

 Looking into the living room.  Hi kitties!

 More lovely cabinetry....

And this wall....but the clock will probably end up in the laundry room.

I initially was planning on painting the kitchen a bright orange-y color, but instead the living room ended up getting the brighter treatment.  I think once the dining table is finally cleared off, I might even show off pictures of that end of my kitchen!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home