Chloe + Corinne's House

A single girl living with her little dog, trying to navigate the world.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Top Ten

I wasn't sure what the heck to use for a top ten post.  Most random iPhone pictures?  Favorite movies?  Most ridiculous Wikipedia articles?  Well, since I really haven't been a good blogger in the time that I've had this little corner of the Internet in my control, I've decided on a list of the top ten things you, my dear reader, don't know about me.  Maybe you do know some of these things.  Probably not.  If you're friends with me on Facebook, then yeah, you probably will know these things since that means you most likely know me in the real world.  Anywho....enjoy today's post!

1 - I've moved a lot.  As in, I've lived in eight different states, but moved much more frequently than that.  For awhile there, it averaged one move every eighteen months.  And no, I was not a military brat.

2 - Speaking of moving and living all over the place, this is actually my second time living in Ohio.  The first time was from 1991 - 1996.

3 - I wasn't allowed to listen to TLC when CrazySexyCool came out because their music was too blatantly sexual.  Same reason I couldn't listen to Alanis Morrissette's "You Oughtta Know."  I was allowed to listen to Salt-N-Pepa and Boyz II Men.  Yeah, because their songs aren't blatantly sexual AT ALL.

4 - Chloe is not an only pet.  She also has two kitty sisters, Pandora and Lluvy.  They prefer to hide from me, because Chloe follows me everywhere and likes to attack her siblings.

5 - I'm on the leadership committee for the Columbus Young Professionals Club aka CYP.  That means I get to hang out at all kinds of fun events and schmooze and network and just have fun.

6 - I'm also one of the date participants for the CYP's annual charity fundraiser, Date 2 Remember.  See?  I have my own personal profile! If you happen to live in the area and want to go to the event, get in touch with me for cheap tickets!

7 - I'm not a good sand volleyball player, but I love it.  I'm usually on at least two teams every summer at Flannagan's.

8 - I'm running the Cap City half-marathon in May of this year.

9 - I'm deathly afraid of turning 30 in 2014.  We're talking panic attack level of fear.  My mother was the same way but refuses to admit it.  I was not allowed to mention her birthday at all that summer.

10 -  My favorite movies are Shakespeare In Love and Fight Club.  Seriously.

There you have it, folks!  Hope you enjoyed!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home