Chloe + Corinne's House

A single girl living with her little dog, trying to navigate the world.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thoughts

I actually used my office yesterday and today while doing my taxes (and subsequently realizing that something is probably wrong, so I have to go back and start allllllllll over again).  It made me realize a few things.  First, I need to paint that room.  Second, the daybed needs some modern updating.  Third, the desk still reeks despite months of "airing out" after living in a very damp basement.  It could also use some paint, but for now, it's going to be in its natural state.  I have to say though that I'm loving what Mrs. Limestone did with this old dresser-turned-sofa-table:


So many amazing ideas for this house and so little time!  One day it'll all get done, right?  RIGHT?!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home