Chloe + Corinne's House

A single girl living with her little dog, trying to navigate the world.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Busy Bee

I've been busy, but with more personal things than house things.  I've made sure to get some things done though, such as....

Selling this on Craigslist finally!  I happened to put the posting up the day that we got an inch of snow, but I still sold it in under 12 hours.



And filling the lovely hole that I didn't think about until after I almost fell into it.  This was from the merry-go-round on the swing set.  The previous owners cemented that into the ground.  But it honestly didn't occur to me that taking that out would leave a hole.  Home Depot to the rescue again though!  $1.97 each for the topsoil I used plus free grass seed from the neighbors made this the cheapest project in a long time for me.



However, the day after I put down the topsoil and grass, temperatures dropped from nice balmy 60s to ridiculous 30s and 40s, including some snow.  Looks like I'll be starting over with the grass seed next week!


My big thing right now though are my Adirondack chairs!  Snagged two of these at HD for $30 each!






Silly me!  I put one completely together then realized that I needed to stain or paint the wood BEFORE I did everything else.  So this was my living room for a day or two, but I didn't get much done.  I should be done soon and will definitely be showing those off!





Remember my OSU post?  Chocoholique in the Short North has an amazing selection to choose from, but if you're a die-hard Buckeyes fan, you have shiny silver and red buckeye candy to get your hands on!



 You can thank one of these guys for helping me to experience Columbus more.  Feel free to guess!


What post isn't complete without a Chloe picture?  She can jump onto my desk from the swivel chair.



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home